The holiday season is coming to an end and you’re probably tired of thinking up new treats to bring to all your parties. These Candy Cane Jello Shots not only look amazing but taste amazing too, they are the perfect holiday treat for any party!Print
- 2 packages cherry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 c. boiling wate
- 1/2 c. vodka
- 1 c. vodka
- 2 envelopes gelatin
- 1 c. boiling water
- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- Crushed candy canes, for garnish
- Spray a small loaf pan with cooking spray. In a large bowl or measuring cup, combine cherry Jell-O with boiling water and whisk to combine. Let sit 2 minutes, then whisk in 1/2 cup vodka. Set aside.
- In another large bowl or measuring cup, combine 1 cup vodka and gelatin and let sit 2 minutes. Add water and stir until gelatin dissolves completely. Pour in sweetened condensed milk and whisk to combine.
- Pour half of the red mixture, about 1 cup into loaf pan. Freeze 20 minutes until firm and add 1 cup of the white mixture. Repeat twice more, letting firm 20 minutes between each addition until you have four layers, then refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from loaf pan and cut into squares. Top with crushed candy canes and serve.