Sandwich tortillas together with a mixture of cheese, chives, chicken and garlic to make these delicious quesadillas. They’re great for a snack, lunch or light suppe.Print
- 50g watercress
- ½ small bunch of chives
- ½ lemon , zested
- 5 tbsp garlic soft cheese
- 2 roasted chicken breasts, skin removed and reserved
- 2 large flour tortillas
- 30g mature cheddar , grated
- 30g mozzarella , grated
- Blitz the watercress, chives, lemon zest and soft cheese together and season. Fry the reserved chicken skin for 5 mins until crisp, then set aside. Meanwhile, shred the roasted chicken.
- Spread the cheese mix over 1 tortilla, top with the chicken, crispy chicken skin, the cheddar, mozzarella and second tortilla. Heat a frying pan over a medium heat, add the quesadilla and cook for 2-3 mins on each side. Cut into four.