Easy orange ginger cider bread with kawakawa and basil Kawakawa bread! It’s a long time coming.
- 3 cups self raising flour
- 20 kawakawa leaves, chopped
- bunch of basil leaves, chopped
- 4 pieces sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 330ml Rekorderlig Orange Ginger Cider
- Pre-heat oven to 180 C / 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, mix and form a dough.
- Grease bread tin (we use silicone loaf pan) with oil from the sun-dried tomatoes.
- Put the dough in the pan and bake for 40 minutes until golden brown.