A quick and easy Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken recipe. The chicken is perfectly seared on the outside and bursting with juices and flavor from the marinade on the inside.
- 2 lbs chicken breast (or thighs) (4 small/medium chicken breasts)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp ground paprika
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 lime cut into wedges for serving
In a bowl, combine oil, lime juice, cilantro, salt, pepper, paprika, and honey for the marinade.
Add the chicken to the mixture and allow to marinate for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
Grill chicken 6-8 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve with a wedge of lime to squeeze over the cooked chicken and garnish with more cilantro if desired.