How To Cancel Chuze Gym Membership? Memberships start as low as $9.99/month. Forreal. Whether you choose our basic plan or one that includes classes, or even team training, you’ll pay a whole lot less—and get far more—than you can imagine. Awesome gym; awesomer price. GET ON THE LIST Get $0 Enrollment! Valid on select memberships at participating locations. 3 Cancellation Policy: To cancel and prevent any future payments, Chuze Fitness demands a 10-day written notice prior to any monthly or yearly billing date. Prior to termination, memberships must be in good standing. You may cancel at any Chuze outlet by filling up and completing a cancellation form. Cancellation and Freeze Procedures The following are basic procedures for Chuze Fitness. Please refer to your copy of the membership agreement for specific details. Cancellation Procedures You must contact your club representative in order to cancel your installment open-end or cash membership.
If you’re looking to cancel your Chuze Gym membership, then you’ve come to the right place. Cancelling your membership can be a tricky process, so it’s important to know the right steps to take. In this article, we’ll walk you through the entire process so that you can cancel your membership with ease.
Before you begin the cancellation process, it’s important to note that Chuze Gym memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable. This means that once you’ve cancelled your membership, you’ll no longer be able to use the facilities or services of Chuze Gym. It’s also important to note that you must cancel your membership at least seven days before it renews in order to avoid any additional charges.
Now that you understand the process of cancelling your Chuze Gym membership, here’s what you need to do:
- Gather all your relevant information. You’ll need your name, address, phone number, email address, and membership number.
- Contact Chuze Gym. You can contact them by phone, email, or in person. Be sure to have your membership number handy when you make contact.
- Request to cancel your membership. Explain the reason for your cancellation and provide the relevant information. Be sure to let them know that you are aware that the membership is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Confirm your cancellation. Make sure to get a confirmation from the gym that your membership has been cancelled. This will help to avoid any misunderstandings or additional charges.
- Return your gym key and equipment. If you have any keys or other equipment issued by Chuze Gym, be sure to return them when you cancel your membership.
- Cancel any automatic payments. If you have any automatic payments setup for your Chuze Gym membership, make sure to cancel them as well.
Cancelling your Chuze Gym membership doesn’t have to be a difficult process. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily and quickly cancel your membership and prevent any additional charges. Be sure to keep all relevant information and documentation to ensure that your cancellation is processed correctly.
Chuze Fitness Review: Is Chuze Worth It
There’s no shortage of gyms and health clubs throughout the southwestern United States. Finding ones that are welcoming, friendly, and affordable, however, is a completely different story. Over the last decade Chuze Fitness has built a reputation on providing the sort of environment that people can’t find elsewhere. But is Chuze Fitness actually worth it? Will this club have all the equipment and amenities you need? Let’s find out in this…
Business Customer Service 3 years ago Hello, Memberships may be cancelled in person or by sending a signed request via email or fax. We just ask for 10 days notice from your billing date to avoid any future charges. If you are within a 1 year term, then there is an additional $50 cancellation fee.