How To Cancel Elements Massage Membership? Appointments may be cancelled without charge up to 24 hours before the appointment’s scheduled start time. Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ advance notice may be. Cancel Massage Envy in person. Write a letter requesting the company to end your membership. Don’t forget to include your full name, phone number, address, and the date. Elements Ashburn requires a 24-hour cancellation policy for all sessions. If you can't make your appointment please contact us at 571-281-2050 prior to our deadline. Sessions not. Follow these straightforward steps to cancel your membership: Open the DoNotPay app in your web browser; Click on Find Hidden Money; Enter Massage Heights as the service.
Canceling your Elements Massage membership can be a straightforward process, but it can also be a little confusing depending on the type of membership you have. This article will help you understand how to cancel your Elements Massage membership, so you can make sure you’re not charged for services you no longer want.
Before you cancel your membership, you should be aware of any cancellation policies that may apply. Elements Massage offers several different types of memberships, and each may have different cancellation policies. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of your membership agreement.
Here are the steps to take to cancel your Elements Massage membership:
- Call the Elements Massage office. The phone number is listed on the Elements Massage website. When you call, you will need to provide your name and membership number. You can also provide your email address if you have one.
- Explain to the customer service representative that you wish to cancel your membership. The representative will explain the cancellation process and any applicable fees.
- If you are canceling your membership for any reason other than a move or job transfer, you may be required to pay a cancellation fee. The amount of the fee will depend on the type of membership you have.
- If you are canceling due to a move or job transfer, you will be required to provide proof of the move or job transfer. Acceptable proof may include a copy of your lease or a letter from your employer.
- Once you have provided the necessary information and paid any applicable fees, the customer service representative will cancel your membership.
- You should receive an email confirmation of your cancellation. Keep this email for your records.
It’s important to note that canceling your Elements Massage membership does not automatically stop your automatic billing. You will need to contact your bank or credit card company to have them stop the automatic payments. Once you have done this, you will no longer be charged for your Elements Massage membership.
Canceling your Elements Massage membership can be a simple process, but it’s important to make sure you understand the cancellation policies and procedures. If you have any questions about the cancellation process, you can always contact the Elements Massage office for more information.
Elements Massage Wandermere Float Therapy
elementsmassage.com/wandermere/float-pod A float session at Elements Massage® promotes total mental and physical calmness, by helping to relieve stress and anxiety, easing muscle and joint pain, improving circulation, and boosting focus. Each float pod contains 12” of calming Epsom salt water that creates enough buoyancy to leave you feeling total weightlessness. The quiet and darkness allow the mind to drift off into the deepest state of…
Start your cancellation Select your Elements Massage subscription, follow the short instructions on screen, then check your email for a confirmation. It’s that easy. Cancel.