How To Change Headlight On 2012 Chevy Malibu?
Changing the headlight of your 2012 Chevy Malibu doesn’t have to be a difficult task. With the right tools and a bit of know-how, you can replace your headlight in no time. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to change your headlight in a 2012 Chevy Malibu:
1. Identify the headlight assembly. The headlight assembly is located at the front of the Chevy Malibu. To access it, open the hood of the car and locate the assembly at the front of the engine.
2. Disconnect the negative battery cable. This cable is usually located on the left side of the battery. Unscrew the retaining bolt and then pull the cable off the battery post.
3. Remove the headlight assembly. To do this, you will need to unscrew the four screws that hold the headlight assembly in place. After you have done this, the headlight assembly should be loose and easy to pull out.
4. Disconnect the wiring harness. There will be a black plastic connector attached to the back of the headlight assembly. Unplug this connector by pressing down on the release tab and then pulling the connector off the headlight assembly.
5. Install the new headlight assembly. Take the new headlight assembly and plug in the wiring harness. Secure the headlight assembly in place by tightening the four screws. Make sure the headlight is properly aligned with the car.
6. Reconnect the negative battery cable. Take the negative battery cable and plug it back into the battery post. Make sure the cable is secure and then tighten the retaining bolt.
7. Test the headlight. Turn on the headlight and make sure it is working properly. If everything is working correctly, you have successfully changed the headlight on your 2012 Chevy Malibu.
Changing the headlight on your 2012 Chevy Malibu can be a straightforward and easy process. With the right tools and a bit of knowledge, you can replace your headlight in no time. Just make sure to follow the steps outlined above and you should be able to successfully change your headlight in no time.
2008-2012 Chevy Malibu Headlight Bulb Replacement FAST AND EASY
IF YOU BELIEVED THAT I'VE SAVED YOU MONEY ON THIS REPAIR AND WOULD LIKE TO DONATE/TIP PLEASE SEND TO MY CASH APP $LEEKAUTOREPAIR VENMO @LEEKAUTOREPAIR 2012 Chevy Malibu 2.4/3.6 This vid is for those who are working on a Chevy Malibu with a headlight out. You may have been told to remove the front bumper, somewhat true but that is not necessary after watching this vid. I am going to show you guys how to get the job done the easy…
2008-2012 Chevy Malibu Headlight Bulb Replacement FAST AND EASY. IF YOU BELIEVED THAT I'VE SAVED YOU MONEY ON THIS REPAIR AND WOULD.