How To Change Time On Tag Heuer Aquaracer? In 2012, TAG Heuer introduced a revised version of Aquaracer 500 meter models, replacing the edgy design of the previous 500 meter case with a more traditional,. **This instructional video is specifically intended for the TAG Heuer Aquaracer Automatic Date collection, however the instructions provided in this video should be.
Changing the time on a Tag Heuer Aquaracer is a relatively simple and straightforward process. With the right instructions and a few minutes of your time, you can ensure that your watch is keeping accurate time for years to come. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you get the job done quickly and easily.
1. Start by unscrewing and removing the case back of the Tag Heuer Aquaracer. Use a case opener tool or a coin to do this. Once you have removed the case back, you should be able to see the watch movement and the crown.
2. Make sure the watch is in the “off” position, with the crown pushed in all the way. This will ensure that the watch is not running while you are adjusting the time.
3. Pull the crown out to the first position. This should stop the second hand from moving. You should now be able to adjust the date and time.
4. If you need to adjust the date, turn the crown clockwise to move ahead one day at a time until you reach the desired date. If you need to adjust the time, turn the crown counterclockwise to move the hour and minute hands until you reach the desired time.
5. Once the date and time are set, push the crown back in all the way and screw the case back on. Your Tag Heuer Aquaracer should now be keeping accurate time.
It is important to note that if you are adjusting the time on a quartz watch, you will also need to reset the battery. To do this, you can either use a battery reset tool or take the watch to a professional watchmaker. If you are adjusting the time on an automatic watch, the battery should reset itself as soon as the watch is running again.
Changing the time on a Tag Heuer Aquaracer is a relatively simple process. With the right instructions and a few minutes of your time, you can ensure that your watch is keeping accurate time for years to come. All you need to do is unscrew and remove the case back, make sure the watch is in the “off” position, pull the crown out to the first position, adjust the date and time, and then push the crown back in all the way and screw the case back on. After that, your Tag Heuer Aquaracer should be keeping accurate time.
How to SET the TIME & DATE on a TAG HEUER Aquaracer Watch
Hi, this video shows you how to SET the TIME & DATE on a TAG HEUER Aquaracer Watch.