How To Draw Cat In The Hat Easy?
Do you want to learn how to draw The Cat in the Hat, the classic character from Dr. Seuss? This guide will show you just how easy it can be to draw this beloved Dr. Seuss character.
The Cat in the Hat is one of the most recognizable cartoon characters in the world. He is a tall, skinny cat with a red and white-striped hat and a red bowtie. He is usually seen carrying a red and white umbrella. His classic look makes him a great character to draw.
Before you begin drawing The Cat in the Hat, you will need some supplies. You will need a pencil, eraser, and paper. You may also want to use colored pencils, markers, or crayons to add color to your drawing.
Now, let’s get started drawing The Cat in the Hat. Follow the steps below to create your own version of the classic Dr. Seuss character:
- Draw a large circle for the head of the cat. Inside the circle draw two small circles for eyes. Draw a curved line below the eyes for the mouth.
- Draw two curved lines on the sides of the head for the ears. Draw a curved line below the head for the body.
- Draw two curved lines from the body for the arms. Draw curved lines for the hands and the feet.
- Draw a curved line on the top of the head for the hat. Draw a curved line across the top of the hat for the brim. Draw a red and white-striped pattern for the hat.
- Draw a red bowtie around the neck of the cat. Draw a red and white umbrella in one of the hands of the cat.
Now your drawing of The Cat in the Hat is complete. You can color in your drawing with colored pencils, markers, or crayons. You can also use a black pen to add some details to make your drawing even more realistic.
Drawing The Cat in the Hat can be a fun and creative activity. With some practice and patience, you will be able to create your own version of this classic Dr. Seuss character.
How To Draw The Cat In The Hat
Learn how to draw The Cat In The Hat! Did you know Dr. Seuss's birthday is on March 2? Also watch our How To Draw Fish From The Cat In The Hat: youtube.com/watch?v=jD3oa34HhBY EMAIL A PHOTO OF YOUR ART: [email protected] MAIL US YOUR ART: Art for Kids Hub P.O. Box 927 Pleasant Grove, UT 84062 SUBSCRIBE for regular drawing and art lessons: bit.ly/afksubscribe Visit AFK website for free printable steps: artforkidshub.com LIKE us…