How To Get Bubonic Plague Bitlife? Although bubonic plague seems to be completely random, you can get rabies by contacting with a diseased animal. Go to the animal shelter and choose a pet (car or dog) that has. I'm making a medieval life sim and in this screen you can make different decisions, some with custom events! 1 / 4. 190. 2. 54. r/bitlife. Join. • 25 days ago. Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Tell me I’m wrong, but this is one of the best feature BitLife added. 573. 44. Cbunnie22 • 4 days ago. Paid for all my kids to go to university 🤦🏼♀️and look at the occupations. SMDH..
Bubonic plague, also known as the Black Death, is an infectious disease caused by the bacterium Yersinia pestis. It is one of the most devastating pandemics in human history, having killed up to 200 million people in Europe and Asia in the 14th century. Now, you can get Bubonic Plague in BitLife, the life simulation game, and it’s not as difficult as you think.
In BitLife, you can acquire Bubonic Plague in a few steps:
- Step 1: Open the BitLife app on your device and create your character. Pick a country and city to live in and customize your avatar. Once you have finished creating your character, proceed to the next step.
- Step 2: Go to the Activities tab and select the “Go to the Doctor” option. You will be taken to the doctor’s office and you will be able to choose from a variety of medical treatments and tests. Select the “Get Vaccinated” option.
- Step 3: You will be asked to choose what type of vaccination you want. Select the option to get vaccinated against Bubonic Plague. After this, you will have to wait a few days before the vaccination is effective.
- Step 4: Once the vaccination is effective, you will have to go back to the Activities tab and select the “Go to the Doctor” option again. This time, you will be able to choose from a variety of tests and treatments. Select the “Get Tested for Bubonic Plague” option.
- Step 5: You will be tested for Bubonic Plague and if the test is positive, you will have acquired the disease. You will then be able to see the symptoms of the disease and be able to treat them accordingly.
Once you have acquired the Bubonic Plague in BitLife, you will be able to see the effects of the disease on your character. The symptoms of the disease include fever, chills, headache, muscle pain, and swollen lymph nodes. You will also have to take certain medications to treat the disease and monitor your character’s health. If your character’s health deteriorates too much, you may have to resort to more extreme measures such as amputation or even euthanasia.
Getting Bubonic Plague in BitLife is not as difficult as you might think. With just a few simple steps, you can acquire the disease and start treating it. It is important to remember, however, that the disease is very serious and can be fatal if not treated properly. Be sure to monitor your character’s health and take the necessary precautions to prevent the spread of the disease.
HOW TO CONTRACT THE BUBONIC PLAGUE IN BITLIFE
Heyyy, Welcome to my YouTube channel, how are you doing? I hope you are doing good and feeling great. In today’s video, I’ll be showing you how to contract the bubonic plague in Bitlife. SUBSCRIBE, LIKE, Xoxo. CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO youtu.be/LFU5gGtEetQ If you are a fan of mobile games, check out: •MY BitLife PLAYLIST; youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOLE9hXQtJn6moiERidPHYtzUTgoLTAeG See more of me; •TWITTER: …
The bubonic plague is one of the hardest diseases to get in Bitlife. It is possible to get diagnosed when you least expect it. It is a severe infection caused by fleas. But there are.