How To Get Ink Stain Out Of Ocp Uniform? Apply rubbing alcohol, hair spray, or hand sanitizer to dilute the stain, making it easier to remove during the wash. These solvents help tackle most types of ink stains but. Ink stains on uniform Discussion What is the best way to get ink stains out of OCPs? I've read rubbing alcohol and hand sanitizer and it worked some but the stains are sill very.
Ink stains on an OCP uniform can be difficult to remove, but it is not impossible. Depending on the type of ink, there are a few different methods to try. Here are some tips to help get ink out of OCP uniform:
1. Act Quickly: The longer an ink stain is left on an OCP uniform, the harder it will be to remove. As soon as the stain is noticed, take steps to remove it before it sets.
2. Blot the Stain: Use a clean cloth and blot at the ink stain. Do not rub or scrub, as this may spread the stain further and make it more difficult to remove.
3. Use Detergent: If the stain is still visible after blotting, try using a mild detergent or dish soap. Apply directly to the stain and then blot with a clean cloth.
4. Try Rubbing Alcohol: Rubbing alcohol can be effective at removing ink stains from OCP uniforms. Use a cotton swab and dab alcohol directly onto the stain. Then, blot with a clean cloth.
5. Use Shaving Cream: Shaving cream can be used as an effective stain remover. Apply a dab of cream onto the stain and let it sit for a few minutes. Then, blot with a clean cloth.
6. Use Vinegar: Vinegar is another effective stain remover for ink stains. Dilute the vinegar with water and dab it onto the stain with a cotton swab. Then, blot with a clean cloth.
7. Use a Commercial Stain Remover: If the stain is still visible, try using a commercial stain remover. Follow the instructions on the package and apply directly to the stain.
8. Wash the Uniform: Once the stain has been removed, wash the OCP uniform according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Hang the uniform to dry and inspect for any remaining ink stains.
Ink stains on an OCP uniform can be difficult to remove, but it is not impossible. By following the steps above, you should be able to remove the ink stain and restore your uniform to its original condition.