How To Get Tech Points Azur Lane? you get tech points when you collect a ship for the first time. when you Max LB them. and when they hit lvl 120 Alzack13 • 4 yr. ago I assume the "collect" reward works if you.
If you are a fan of the popular mobile game, Azur Lane, you likely know the importance of tech points. Tech points are used to upgrade your shipgirls, improve their stats and make them more powerful. So, how do you get tech points in Azur Lane? This guide will give you a few tips and tricks for obtaining tech points and making the most of them.
First, it is important to understand the basics of tech points in Azur Lane. Tech points are awarded by completing quests, events, and missions in the game. You can also purchase tech points using in-game currency. The amount of tech points you receive will depend on the difficulty of the task and how long it takes to complete. In addition, there are also some other ways to get tech points, such as through special offers or events.
When it comes to getting tech points, there are a few things you should keep in mind. First, it is important to note that the amount of tech points you receive will depend on the difficulty of the task. So, if you are looking to get tech points quickly, aim for the easier quests and missions. Second, take advantage of special offers and events. These can be a great way to get tech points quickly and easily.
Now that you know the basics of tech points in Azur Lane, here are some tips and tricks for getting them quickly and efficiently:
- Complete daily quests and missions for tech points. These are usually easier and quicker than other tasks, giving you a good opportunity to get tech points.
- Participate in special events and take advantage of any special offers that are available. These can be a great way to get tech points quickly.
- Try to complete the tasks as quickly as possible. The faster you complete the task, the more tech points you will receive.
- Keep an eye out for new events and offers. These can be a great way to get tech points quickly.
- Purchase tech points using in-game currency. This can be a good way to get tech points if you are short on time.
These are just a few tips and tricks for getting tech points in Azur Lane. With a bit of practice and dedication, you should be able to get tech points quickly and efficiently. Remember, the amount of tech points you receive will depend on the difficulty of the task and how fast you complete it. So, take your time and don’t give up!
Fleet Tech and Research Academy | Azur lane beginner's guide
Azur lane Fleet technology and Research academy guide Which Research to prioritize? What is fleet tech?
There are a couple of ways to get coins in Azur Lane. The first is by completing quests. You can usually find these quests in the “Events” section of the game..