How To Install Retrax Pro Mx? Was able to lower canister as it should be, there were screws (pothead type) on both sides of the canister that were catching on the railing that you install before the. Now that our Retrax system's fully installed, we can go ahead and close our cover, lock it up, and we're ready to hit the road. That'll finish up our look at the.
The Retrax Pro MX is a heavy-duty, polycarbonate tonneau cover that is designed to protect your truck bed from the elements. It is a great choice for those who want a stylish and durable cover for their vehicle. Installing the Retrax Pro MX is a relatively simple process that can be done in just a few minutes with the right tools and supplies. In this article, we will walk you through the steps for installing the Retrax Pro MX tonneau cover.
Before getting started, make sure you have all the necessary tools and supplies for the installation. You will need a screwdriver, a drill, some screws, and a wrench. You will also need a Retrax Pro MX tonneau cover and the accompanying mounting hardware.
Once you have all of the necessary items, you can begin the installation process. Here are the steps to follow:
- Locate the mounting points on your truck bed. The Retrax Pro MX tonneau cover comes with pre-drilled mounting points that should be easy to locate.
- Mark the mounting points with a pencil or marker. This will ensure that the cover is installed correctly.
- Using a drill, pre-drill the holes in the truck bed for the mounting screws. Make sure the holes are the same size as the mounting screws.
- Screw the mounting screws into the pre-drilled holes. Use a wrench to make sure they are securely fastened.
- Place the Retrax Pro MX tonneau cover onto the bed of the truck. Make sure it is securely fastened to the mounting points.
- Secure the cover to the truck bed with the included mounting hardware. Make sure the cover is snug and secure.
And that’s it! You have successfully installed the Retrax Pro MX tonneau cover. Now you can enjoy the protection and style of this heavy-duty tonneau cover and rest easy knowing that your truck bed is shielded from the elements.
Installing the Retrax Pro MX tonneau cover is a relatively simple process that can be completed in just a few minutes. With the right tools and supplies, you can easily install this heavy-duty tonneau cover and enjoy its protection and style. So why wait? Get out there and install your Retrax Pro MX tonneau cover.
RetraxONE MX and RetraxPRO MX Premium Retractable Truck Bed Cover Installation
See how easy it is to install the RetraxONE MX and RetraxPRO MX Premium Retractable Truck Bed Cover. All you need are a few simple hand tools and a buddy! This video shows a RetraxPRO MX getting installed on a Ford F-150, but the process is the same for the RetraxONE MX. The covers install nearly the exact same way on all trucks. Please consult your written instruction guide for specifics. Learn more about the RetraxONE MX: …