How To Keep Goalie Gloves From Smelling? To help keep your goalie gloves in good condition for the long haul, here are three tips on how to keep soccer goalie gloves from smelling. Tip #1 – Wash Them. Place one of the soccer gloves on your hand and wet with warm water. Spray the cleaning solution onto the glove. Scrub the palm of the glove under a running tap. Apply a 1 to 1 ratio of distilled vinegar and water with a cloth to both sides of the gloves. Place inkless newsprint on all surfaces of the gloves to absorb odor . In.
Goalie gloves are essential for protecting your hands and providing a firm grip on the hockey stick, but they can also get quite smelly. Fortunately, there are simple steps you can take to keep your gloves from smelling like a locker room. Taking the time to properly care for your gloves will help them last longer and keep them odor-free.
Here are some tips for keeping your goalie gloves from smelling:
- Clean your gloves regularly. Make sure to wipe your gloves down with a damp cloth after use. This will help remove any sweat or dirt that has accumulated on the gloves. You can also use a specialty glove cleaner to help keep your gloves looking and smelling their best.
- Let your gloves air dry. After wiping down your gloves, make sure to let them air dry completely before you store them. Storing wet gloves can cause them to develop an unpleasant odor.
- Use a deodorizer. You can purchase a deodorizer specifically designed for hockey gloves. Spraying the gloves before and after use can help keep them smelling fresh. You can also use a spray designed for athletic shoes to help keep your gloves odor-free.
- Store your gloves in a dry place. Make sure to store your gloves in a cool, dry place. A damp environment can cause your gloves to develop an unpleasant smell.
- Wash your gloves regularly. To keep your gloves smelling their best, make sure to wash them regularly. Use a mild detergent and cold water and let them air dry completely before storing them.
By following these simple tips, you can keep your goalie gloves smelling fresh and prevent them from developing an unpleasant odor. Taking the time to properly care for your gloves will help them last longer and keep them smelling clean and fresh.
If your goalie gloves do develop an odor, there are a few steps you can take to help get rid of the smell. Spraying the gloves with a deodorizer and letting them air dry can help reduce the smell. You can also try soaking the gloves in a mixture of warm water and baking soda for a few hours. This will help remove any odors that may have developed.
By taking the time to properly care for your goalie gloves, you can help keep them smelling fresh and prevent them from developing an unpleasant odor. Make sure to clean, deodorize, and store your gloves properly to help keep them smelling their best.
Wash Your Goalkeeper Gloves. They will smell less and last longer. #goalkeeper #goalkeepergloves
Soccer goalie gloves are perishables. The life of your goalkeeper glove can be extended with proper care and washing. These steps have kept our gloves in commission for months longer. 0:00 – Why We Wash 1:14 – Wash Preparation 2:00 – What To Use 2:45 – Washing The Gloves 5:57 – Gloves With Finger Protection 6:36 – Drying The Gloves GloveGlu Glove Wash: keeperstop.com/gloveglu-p180/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ FOLLOW US Twitter: …