How To Light Mr Heater Pilot Light? Yes, you can light these heaters using a normal lighter. You just have to turn the gas on, hold down the valve, and then use your lighter to light the pilot light. Once the pilot light is.
Mr Heater is a gas-powered space heater that is designed to provide warmth indoors. It is a great source of heat for those cold winter evenings. However, in order to get it to work, the pilot light must be lit first. This can be a tricky process for those who are unfamiliar with the process. Fortunately, this article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to light Mr Heater’s pilot light.
Before getting started, make sure that the Mr Heater is off and that the gas control knob is in the off position. It is also a good idea to open a window or door in the room to ensure proper ventilation while you are working. Additionally, make sure that you are wearing protective gloves and safety goggles while lighting the pilot light.
The following steps will help you light the Mr Heater’s pilot light:
- Locate the pilot light assembly. This is usually located at the bottom of the heater.
- Remove the cover of the pilot light assembly. This will expose the pilot light and the gas control knob.
- Turn the gas control knob to the “on” position. This will allow gas to flow to the pilot light.
- Push the igniter button. This will cause a spark to ignite the pilot light.
- Keep the igniter button pressed for approximately one minute. This will ensure that the pilot light is lit.
- Release the igniter button and check if the pilot light is lit. If the pilot light is still not lit, repeat the steps again.
- Once the pilot light is lit, turn the gas control knob to the “off” position. This will stop the flow of gas to the pilot light.
- Replace the cover of the pilot light assembly and turn the Mr Heater on.
These are the steps required to light the pilot light of the Mr Heater. It is important to follow these steps carefully to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you. Additionally, it is recommended that you always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions before attempting to light the pilot light.
It is also important to note that the Mr Heater’s pilot light should be checked regularly for proper functioning. If the pilot light is not lit, then it is possible that the gas control knob is not in the correct position or that the igniter button is not working properly. If this is the case, it is best to contact a qualified technician to properly diagnose the problem.
By following the steps outlined above, you should be able to light the Mr Heater’s pilot light without any problem. Just make sure to follow all safety instructions and always refer to the manufacturer’s instructions. With the right knowledge and care, you should be able to enjoy a warm and cozy winter evening with your Mr Heater.
How to light ur Mr. Heater
Step by step
Mr. Heater Pilot Light Not Staying Lit? (Cabinet Model MH18CH) Kerry W. Burd, Jr. 135 subscribers 67K views 4 years ago I am not an electrician or a heater.