How To Make A Spiral Balloon Arch? Take one balloon of each color and tie them together in a knot. Repeat this step until all of the balloons are tied together in groups of three. 4. Now it’s time to start.
Creating a spiral balloon arch is a great way to add a unique and festive touch to any event. Whether you are throwing a birthday party, baby shower, wedding, or graduation, a spiral balloon arch will get your guests in the celebratory spirit. With a few simple materials and a bit of patience, you can make a spiral balloon arch that will wow your guests.
The materials you will need to make a spiral balloon arch are: balloons, balloon pump, fishing line, and tape. You can choose any type of balloons you’d like. For example, you can use regular round balloons, heart-shaped balloons, confetti balloons, or any other type that you think would fit the theme of your event. The fishing line will be used to tie the balloons together and create the arch, while the tape will be used to secure the fishing line to the floor or wall. The balloon pump will help you inflate the balloons quickly and easily.
To make a spiral balloon arch, follow these steps:
- Inflate the balloons using the balloon pump. You can use a combination of colors or just one color, depending on the theme of your event.
- Tie a knot at the end of each balloon, leaving a loop of fishing line. The loop will be used to tie the balloons together.
- Tie the balloons together in pairs. Start by tying the two ends of the first balloon together with the loop of fishing line. Then, tie the two ends of the second balloon to the first balloon, and so on.
- Tie the balloons into a spiral shape by connecting the pairs in a circular motion. You can use the same color balloons or mix up the colors for a more vibrant look.
- Secure the fishing line to the floor or wall with tape. Make sure the arch is secure before adding additional balloons.
- Continue adding balloons until you achieve your desired look. Make sure the balloons are evenly spaced for a balanced look.
- Once the arch is complete, you can add additional decorations, such as pom-poms, ribbons, or streamers, for an even more festive look.
Creating a spiral balloon arch is a relatively easy task that can be done in just a few steps. With a bit of patience and the right materials, you can make a beautiful and festive arch that will add a special touch to your event.
HOW TO MAKE A SPIRAL BALLOON ARCH || BALLOON DECOR || BALLOON ARCH
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈 Items I get asked about frequently : Electric Balloon Pump : rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-53481-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5575594857&toolid=10001&campid=5338695547&customid=Electric+Balloon+Pump&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fitm%2FPortable-Dual-Nozzle-Electric-Balloon-Pump-Inflator-Air-Blower-Party-Birthday%2F193486247149%3Fhash%3Ditem2d0cadd4ed%3Ag%3A0hIAAOSwE25e0CsI Balloon Sizer : …
HOW TO MAKE A SPIRAL BALLOON ARCH || BALLOON DECOR || BALLOON ARCH 1,008,547 views Oct 22, 2018 10K Dislike Share Save Jade Kimberlie.