How To Make A Vrchat Avatar In Blender From Scratch? Making a Custom VRChat Avatar In BLENDER! – YouTube 0:00 / 1:33:23 Day 1 Modeling base, head, face & hair Making a Custom VRChat Avatar In BLENDER!. Step 1 – Find a model. Arguably the most important part, you must find a 3D model to be used as your avatar. As this is your first avatar we recommend getting one.
VRChat is a popular 3D chatroom platform that allows users to create and customize their own avatars. If you’re an experienced 3D modeler and want to create your own avatar from scratch, Blender is a great choice. In this article, we’ll explain how to make a VRChat avatar in Blender from scratch.
Before you start, make sure you have the latest version of Blender installed. You will also need some understanding of 3D modeling concepts, such as texture mapping and UV coordinates. And you’ll need some reference images of the avatar you’re trying to create.
Once you’ve got everything ready, follow these steps to get started:
- Create a new file in Blender. You can do this by clicking the “New” button in the top left corner of the screen.
- Create a mesh object. This is the basic 3D object that you will use to create your avatar. To do this, go to “Object > Add > Mesh” and select the type of mesh you want to create.
- Modify the mesh. Use the various tools in Blender to sculpt and refine the mesh until it looks like the avatar you have in mind.
- Add textures. Use the UV mapping tools in Blender to add textures to the mesh. You can also use the “Texture Paint” tools to paint directly onto the mesh.
- Export the model. Once you’re happy with the result, export the model in one of the supported formats (e.g. FBX, OBJ).
- Import the model into VRChat. Log into VRChat and go to the “Avatar” tab. From there, you can upload your model and customize it.
Creating a VRChat avatar in Blender from scratch is a great way to show off your 3D modeling skills. With the right tools and knowledge, you can create an avatar that looks just like you! Just remember to take your time and be patient, as 3D modeling can be a challenging and time-consuming process.
Blender Noob Makes Easy VRChat Avatar!
I make a bunch of mistakes in blender so you don't have 2. Once you do it once it's easy so get on and create. If you enjoy this video Plz Sub and Share 🙂 Have a Good Day! ————————————————————————————————————————— Tutorials Setup- youtube.com/watch?v=iIK1_r-Gqus Basic Modeling- youtube.com/watch?v=0k8yFiTE0PU Custom Rigging and Weight Painting- …