How To Make Chilli Pickle In Hindi? How to make chilli pickle in hindi Chilli pickle is a popular pickle in India. It is a type of pickle made from a mixture of spices and vinegar. The spices used in chilli pickle vary. ग्रीन चिली अचार की सामग्री 1 हरी मिर्च, टुकड़ों में कटा हुआ 1 कप नमक 1/2 kg सरसों का तेल 1 टेबल स्पून लाल मिर्च पाउडर 1 टेबल स्पून हल्दी पाउडर 200 ग्राम अदरक,. Is pickle coitianta é Chilli pickle san India. Is cineál pickle é a dhéantar as meascán de spíosraí agus fínéagar. Athraíonn na spíosraí a úsáidtear i pickle cillí ag.
Chilli pickle, also known as ‘mirchi ka achar’ is a popular and mouth-watering accompaniment to meals in India. It is a spicy condiment that adds flavor to any dish. Traditionally, it is prepared with green chillies, however, it can also be made using other ingredients like red chillies, carrots, cauliflower and more. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make chilli pickle in Hindi.
- 500 gm green chillies
- 2 tablespoons mustard oil
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon asafoetida
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- ½ teaspoon fennel powder
- 2 teaspoon of mango powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- 2-3 teaspoon of jaggery
- Wash the chillies thoroughly and dry them with a kitchen towel.
- Cut them into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat the mustard oil in a pan and add the fenugreek seeds.
- When the seeds splutter, add the chillies and mix well.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, asafoetida, coriander powder, fennel powder, mango powder, black pepper powder and jaggery.
- Mix all the ingredients well and cook for 5-7 minutes on medium heat.
- Once the chillies are cooked, turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- Transfer the chilli pickle into a clean and dry jar.
- Serve as a side dish with roti, paratha or rice.
Making chilli pickle at home is very easy and it can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3 months. It is best to prepare the pickle in small quantities and use it within a few weeks. To make the pickle more flavourful, you can add a few cloves of garlic and some chopped ginger to the pickle. If you want to make it spicier, you can add more red chilli powder.
Chilli pickle is a great way to add flavor to any dish. It can be served with plain rice, roti, paratha or any other food of your choice. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches, burgers and wraps. It is a great way to add a unique and tangy flavor to your meals.
सालों चलने वाला मिर्च का अचार | Chilli pickle recipe | Mirchi ka achar banane ki vidhi
सालों चलने वाला मिर्च का अचार green Chilli pickle recipe Mirch ka achar kaise banaye how to make mirchi mirche pickle recipe at home fry marvadi अचार की रेसिपी #pickles #mirchkaachar #chillipickle #cookathome #staysafe 250 gram Green chillies(हरी मिर्च) 2 Large Lemon juice (नींबू का रस) 2 tbsp White Salt (सफेद नमक) 4 tbsp Fennel seeds (सौफ) 25 gram 1 tbsp Fenugreek seeds ( मेथी दाना) 11 gram 2.5 tbsp Banarsi Rai ( बनारसी राई ) 35 ग्राम 1…