How To Make Jack In The Box Costume? Jack in the Box Costume – Etsy join a community doing good. Jack in the Box Costume (1 – 40 of 89 results) Price ($) Shipping New All Sellers NEW Giant Jack in the box Head. DIY Jack in the Box Costume | Box costumes, Homemade halloween costumes, Jack in the box Pinterest Today Watch Explore Log in Sign up Explore Event Planning Holidays.
Making a Jack in the Box costume for Halloween is a great way to make a creative, unique costume that everyone will love. With a few simple supplies, you can create a fun and spooky costume for the holiday. Here are the steps to make a Jack in the Box costume.
- Gather your supplies. You will need a cardboard box, paint, scissors, a ruler, a marker, and fabric or felt. You may also need glue or tape, depending on the type of fabric you are using.
- Measure and cut the box. Measure the circumference of the box and cut two flaps on opposite sides that are the same size. The flaps should be big enough for your head and arms to fit through.
- Paint the box. Paint the box with a bright, cheerful color. You could also choose to leave it unpainted. Once the paint is dry, use the marker to draw a face on the box.
- Cut the fabric. Cut the fabric into two circles that are slightly larger than the circumference of the box. Sew or glue the circles onto the box, one on each side.
- Attach the arms. Cut two strips of fabric or felt and attach them to the box. The strips should be long enough to reach your shoulders and be able to move freely. Secure the strips with glue or tape.
- Put on the costume. Put on the costume and adjust the straps so that they fit comfortably. You can also add accessories, such as a hat or a bowtie, to complete the look.
Making a Jack in the Box costume is a fun and easy way to get into the Halloween spirit. With a few simple supplies, you can create a unique and creative costume that everyone will love. By following these steps, you can make a Jack in the Box costume that is sure to be a hit.
JACK IN THE BOX COSTUME DIY
JACK IN THE BOX COSTUME DIY CHAPTERS: 00:00 Intro 00:16 Tutorial 02:25 Facepaint WHAT I USED: 1) 16x16x10 card board box (you'll have to find the perfect box that's right for you though) 2) Strong Clear Packing Tape 3) Ribbon / Pom Poms /Paper Cut Outs 4) Wrapping Paper 5) Stapler 6) Paper Towel/Toilet Paper Rolls 7) Aluminum Foil 8) Glue gun and glue Thank you for watching xo Madison ► SOCIAL MEDIA • Instagram ➭ …
Needle and thread or glue. Face paint. Instructions: Get box to fit over walker or stroller and leave flap to be a lid. Paint box. Tape on the handle. Add the hat and some rosy cheeks.