How To Make Matador With Mahama? to reshuffle just select a different combination of persona like this: Anzu+Berith then Berith+Anzu then Anzu+Berith again, keep doing it until you got mahama.. | * Empress Rank 3: Matador (Death 24) with Mahama || – Anzu Hierophant (Lv19: Mahama) + Berith Hanged (Confirmed) |… Death Matador with mahama Persona 4 Note to Guests: For the enjoyment of other visitors, and to help keep this forum tidy and working smoothly, please make sure. how to make a Matador with Mahama? ardelas 14 years ago #1 i tried Lvl. 19 Anzu + Berith like the DoubleJump guide says but it never comes up opfer_gv 14 years ago #2 Cancel.
Making matador with Mahama is a rewarding experience that can be enjoyed by all ages. It is a unique dish that originates from Ghana, a west African country. Matador is a stew made with tomatoes, green peppers, and onions, while Mahama is a type of smoked fish. Together, they make an incredibly flavorful and comforting meal.
Making matador with Mahama requires some preparation and patience, but the end result is worth the effort. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you make this delicious dish.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 can (14 ounces) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (14 ounces) green peppers, diced
- 1 pound Mahama, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ginger, cayenne, cumin, paprika, and coriander and stir to combine. Cook for another minute.
- Add the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and green peppers. Stir to combine and bring to a simmer.
- Add the Mahama and stir to combine. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Continue to simmer, uncovered, for an additional 10 minutes, or until the Mahama is cooked through.
- Serve hot over rice or with crusty bread.
Making matador with Mahama is a delicious way to enjoy this traditional Ghanaian dish. It is simple to prepare and the end result is a comforting and flavorful meal. With this step-by-step guide, you can easily make matador with Mahama at home.
Persona 4 Golden – 182 Empress 3 Matador with Mahama
| * Empress Rank 3: Matador (Death 24) with Mahama | | – Anzu Hierophant (Lv19: Mahama) + Berith Hanged (Confirmed) | | Fuse Anzu with Shiisaa + Omoikane | | NOTE: Keep Rampage on Matador as well. | | – Principality (21 Mahama)/Power (Mahama) + Oberon + Saki Mitama | | – Power (Mahama) + Andras + Omoikane …
First, if you need Mahama, you usually have to start with a Persona that has it already (sometimes a certain Persona might get it after leveling up). Since Matador doesn't have.