How To Make Theraflu Taste Better? First off, you're supposed to mix TheraFlu with whiskey. A couple TheraFlu hot toddies will knock you and that flu right out. Secondly, TheraFlu is nothing compared. How to use Phenylephrine may come in combination with other ingredients in cold and cough medications such as Theraflu Nighttime Severe Cold & Cough Syrup. 4 Always. Tamiflu is prescribed in liquid or capsule form, and it may be taken with or without food. Children may tolerate it better by taking it with a sweet, thick liquid such as chocolate.
Theraflu is a medication used to treat symptoms of the flu and colds. While it can be effective in relieving symptoms, the flavors it comes in are not always to everyone’s taste. Fortunately, there are some simple methods to make Theraflu taste better. Here are some tips for making your Theraflu more enjoyable:
1. Add a sweetener. If you find the taste of Theraflu too bitter, try adding a bit of a sweetener like honey, agave, or even sugar. Honey is a natural sweetener and can help mask the unpleasant taste. Agave is a vegan alternative to honey, and it has a milder flavor. Sugar can also help, but it will increase the calories in your Theraflu.
2. Add some fruit juice. You can make your Theraflu more palatable by adding a small amount of fruit juice. Orange juice is a popular choice, but any juice that you enjoy can work. Just add a few tablespoons of juice to your Theraflu and stir to combine. The added flavor and sweetness will help make the Theraflu more enjoyable.
3. Add some flavorings. There are many flavorings that you can add to your Theraflu to make it taste better. Try adding a few drops of vanilla extract or peppermint extract, or even a bit of cinnamon. You can also try adding a few slices of fresh fruit like oranges or lemons to give it a hint of sweetness and flavor.
4. Enjoy it cold. Many people find that drinking their Theraflu cold helps make it more enjoyable. Try putting your Theraflu in the refrigerator for a few hours to get it nice and chilled before drinking it. This can help reduce the bitter taste and make it more enjoyable.
5. Use a straw. If you find it difficult to drink your Theraflu, try using a straw. This can help you get the medicine down without having to taste it as much. This can be especially helpful for those that have difficulty swallowing pills.
These are some tips for making your Theraflu taste better. Try one or more of these methods to make the medicine more enjoyable and easier to take. Remember to always follow the directions on the package for the best results.
TheraFlu Severe Cold and Cough – Taste Test & Review
A Review and Taste Test TheraFlu Severe Cold and Cough . Get TheraFlu Severe Cold and Cough HERE : amzn.to/3Ny14sq Please Subscribe To My Channel For More Great Content: youtube.com/channel/UC0GhF05mfZjmSRLGqwlB2zQ?sub_confirmation=1
Make sure to add lemon after you brew the tea or it won't brew properly leaving you with a watery drink. Adding ginger to that also works wonders (just grate a little pver a fine.