How To Make Your Turbo Louder? An off-road down pipe (y-pipe, no cats) will net you some turbo whistle and some hp. You'll need a custom tune to go with it to avoid a CEL. A cold air intake is the. For intake noise, getting a metal tube intake will ramp up the sound a lot. The plastic intake dampens the turbo a lot. Also takes in a lot of heat, but will make the turbo. HOW TO MAKE YOUR TURBO LOUDER (WRX) 28,358 views Jun 2, 2020 303 Dislike Share Save Shako Built 1.83K subscribers How to make your turbo sound.
Are you looking to make your turbo sound louder? If you are, then you are in the right place. In this article, we will talk about the best ways to make your turbo louder and how to safely maintain it.
Making your turbo louder is a great way to improve the sound of your car and give it a sportier look. However, it is important to note that this process is not always safe and can potentially damage the turbo if done incorrectly. It is important to consider all the risks before proceeding.
Here are the steps to make your turbo louder:
- Check your car’s exhaust system. Make sure that it is not blocked or too restrictive as this can decrease the sound of your turbo.
- If you have an aftermarket exhaust system, it is important to make sure that it is properly tuned and that it is not too restrictive.
- If your car is equipped with a turbocharger, make sure the wastegate is properly adjusted.
- Install a larger turbocharger if possible. Larger turbos produce more air and therefore generate more sound.
- Replace the exhaust system with a louder one.
- Add a blow-off valve. This will create a loud “whoosh” sound when the turbo is pressurized.
- Install an aftermarket intake system. This will allow more air to flow through the system and generate more sound.
- Install a turbo back exhaust system. This will increase the exhaust flow and generate more sound.
It is also important to maintain your turbocharger properly. Make sure that you regularly check your turbocharger and exhaust system for any signs of damage or wear. Additionally, make sure to change the oil regularly as this will help to keep the turbocharger in top condition.
Finally, make sure to always follow the manufacturer’s instructions when making any modifications to your car. This will help to ensure that your car is safe and that all modifications are done correctly.
Making your turbo louder can be a great way to improve the sound of your car and give it a sportier look. However, it is important to consider all the risks before proceeding and to make sure that you follow the manufacturer’s instructions. If done correctly, you will be able to enjoy the sound of your turbo for years to come.
3 Ways To Make Your Turbo Louder | Now You Know
Here are the best 3 ways to make your turbo louder. Just about every compact car on the market is coming out with a four-cylinder turbo to improve efficiency, but they ain't the least bit loud. We have the best three mods to take your stock turbo cars turbo noises to the next level. This video is part of our now you know series! CAMERA GEAR: Canon EOS RP: amzn.to/3myLktR Canon RF 24-105mm Lens: amzn.to/3CXc2Sq Rhode Pro Mic: …