How To Open Benzedrex Nasal Decongestant? The top thingy that you shove up your nose should pull right off [deleted] • 3 yr. ago I took a hammer to my first Benzedrex. Accidently discovered the nose pop-off my. It is used short term to temporarily relieve nasal congestion due to colds, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies. It works by reducing swelling and inflammation. The best way to use Benz. Is to buy empty gelatin capsules at least size 00 or 000. Take clean wire cutters and cut the cotton into equal half's. Stuff the 2 capsules with the.
Benzedrex Nasal Decongestant is a popular over-the-counter product used to relieve nasal congestion and other cold symptoms. It is available in the form of an inhaler and contains propylhexedrine, a stimulant. Opening a Benzedrex inhaler can be tricky, but with the right steps, you can do it safely and easily.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to open a Benzedrex Nasal Decongestant inhaler:
- Gently twist off the cap of the inhaler. Be careful not to break it.
- Pull the inhaler away from the cap. You should be able to pull the inhaler off in one swift motion.
- Look for the foil seal inside the inhaler. This is a thin, silver-colored foil that covers the inside of the inhaler.
- Peel the foil away from the inhaler. Take care not to tear it or break it.
- Remove the plastic plug from the bottom of the inhaler. This will expose the cotton swab, which contains the medication.
- Gently pull the cotton swab out of the inhaler. You may need to use a pair of tweezers to pull it out.
- Discard the plastic plug and foil seal. You can throw them away in the trash.
- The inhaler is now ready to use.
It is important to note that Benzedrex Nasal Decongestant is for short-term use only. It should not be used for more than three days in a row. If your symptoms persist, you should consult your doctor.
When opening a Benzedrex inhaler, it is important to take caution and follow the steps outlined above. If done incorrectly, you could damage the inhaler or even injure yourself. If you have any questions or concerns, it is best to consult your doctor.
Opening a Benzedrex Nasal Decongestant inhaler is a relatively simple process. With the right steps and caution, you can open the inhaler safely and easily.