How To Produce Lavender Shih Tzu? One of the breeding objectives of some breeders is to produce the rare colors and marking, since there is generally more demand than supply. Knowledge of color genetics is vital to. Mar 12, 2015 – A brilliant lavender Shih Tzu puppy. Occasionally we produce smaller sized babies. 5 Years. there are exceptions and you can find the "guard dog" or "lazy lucy".
Lavender Shih Tzu is a rare color of the beloved breed that is becoming increasingly popular. If you are looking to produce Lavender Shih Tzu, this article will guide you through the process.
Before you proceed, it is important to ensure that you are aware of the rules and regulations related to breeding. Do your research and make sure that you understand the laws and regulations you need to abide by when producing Lavender Shih Tzu.
Once you have familiarised yourself with the laws and regulations, you can start the process of producing Lavender Shih Tzu. Here are the steps you should take:
- Choose a sire and dam that both have the genetic characteristics to produce Lavender Shih Tzu puppies.
- Ensure that the sire and dam are both healthy and free of any genetic diseases before the breeding process begins.
- Allow the sire and dam to breed in a controlled and healthy environment.
- Once the puppies are born, make sure that they are healthy and regularly monitored for any signs of genetic diseases.
- When the puppies are old enough, have them screened for Lavender Shih Tzu characteristics.
- If the puppies have the desired characteristics, you can start the process of placing the puppies in their new homes.
It is important to remember that producing Lavender Shih Tzu is a long and complex process and requires a great deal of knowledge and experience. Make sure that you have done your research and understand the laws and regulations related to breeding before you begin.
It is also important to remember to keep the puppies in a healthy and controlled environment throughout the process. This will ensure that the puppies are healthy and free of any genetic diseases.
Finally, once the puppies are old enough and have been screened for the desired characteristics, you can start the process of placing them in their new homes. Make sure to find responsible owners who will provide a safe and loving home for the puppies.
By following these steps, you will be able to successfully produce Lavender Shih Tzu puppies. Good luck!