How To Put In Beard Beads? Grab a hank of hair with your left hand, slide the loop of string off your hand and around the hair. Raise your right hand to make the bead slide down the string. Hold.
Beard beads are popular accessories used to style a beard. They come in many shapes and sizes, and can be made of a variety of materials, like wood, metal, and beads. They are a great way to add flair to your look and can be used to keep your beard in place. If you’re looking to add a bit of personality to your facial hair, then beard beads are an excellent choice.
Putting in beard beads is fairly easy and doesn’t require any special tools or skills. All you need is a few minutes and some determination. Here’s how to do it:
- Start by washing and drying your beard. Make sure it’s thoroughly dry before you begin.
- Comb your beard and make sure it’s free of any knots or tangles. You want your beard to be neat and tidy for the bead placement.
- Take your beard beads and thread them onto a piece of string or thread. You can use fishing line, dental floss, or any other thin, sturdy string.
- Once your beads are securely on the string, take the string and thread it through your beard. Start at the base of your beard and work your way up, making sure to keep the beads evenly spaced.
- Once you’ve reached the end of your beard, tie the string in a knot to secure the beads in place.
- Trim the excess string and you’re done!
That’s all there is to it! Putting in beard beads is a quick and easy way to add a personal touch to your look. Just make sure to use a sturdy string that won’t break easily, and be careful not to pull too tightly when you’re threading the beads.
Beard beads are a great way to express your personality and add a bit of flair to your look. With a few simple steps, you can easily add beads to your beard and switch up your style. Give it a try and enjoy your new look!
How to install beard beads
Join my beard and me for a demonstration of how to put beard beads in your beard. Audio Credits: freesound.org/people/Hybrid_V/sounds/319590/ soundbible.com/706-Swoosh-3.html freesound.org/people/FoolBoyMedia/sounds/264498/ freesound.org/people/InspectorJ/sounds/411088/