How To Put Money On Bearcat Card? Northwest Missouri State University's Bearcat Card Say hello to your new campus card. Manage your money and show your school pride with the U.S. Bank campus card. To add this functionality to your Bearcat Card, simply sign up for a U.S. Bank checking account at any branch, call us at 800-US BANKS (872-2657) or apply online at. To make a guest deposit, please enter the beneficiary's information. (all fields are required)
Bearcat Cards are great for busy students and faculty who do not have time to carry cash around. It is an electronic card that can be used to pay for campus-related expenses such as food, textbooks, and other items. Putting money on the Bearcat Card is easy, and can be done online or in person. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to put money on your Bearcat Card.
1. Online Payment
- Go to the Bearcat Card website and log in with your username and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on the “Add Funds” link.
- Choose the type of payment you would like to make. You can pay with a debit or credit card, or with an eCheck.
- Enter the payment information, including the amount you would like to add to your Bearcat Card, and then click “Submit”.
- Your payment will be processed and the funds will be added to your Bearcat Card.
2. In-Person Payment
- Go to the Bearcat Card Office on campus.
- You can pay in cash, or with a debit or credit card.
- Tell the staff member how much you would like to add to your Bearcat Card.
- The staff member will process your payment and add the funds to your Bearcat Card.
Once you have added funds to your Bearcat Card, you can use it to pay for campus-related expenses. Your Bearcat Card can be used at the bookstore, dining hall, vending machines, and other campus locations. It is a convenient and easy way to pay for items without having to carry cash.
Adding funds to your Bearcat Card is easy and can be done quickly. Whether you choose to add funds online or in person, the process is simple and secure. With your Bearcat Card, you can stay up-to-date with your finances and make payments with ease.
Taking Care of Business: Bearcat Card
In preparation for Bearcats Bound Orientation, follow this video guide on how to activate and add money to your Bearcat Card. If you have any problems, don't worry, we will have people available to help at orientation! For more information: cso.uc.edu/bccaccept/defaultTCB.asp
On-Campus Locations Your Bearcat Card can be used at libraries, copier stations, computer labs, and vending machines as well as other locations on-campus. Langsam Library. The Bearkat OneCard is the official ID of Sam Houston State University. The Bearkat OneCard signifies your status as an active member of the Sam Houston State.