How To Reduce 5v To 4 5v? There are several current source circuits out there, using bijunction transistors, FETs, or op-amps. Pick one that suits your purpose and budget, gate the. If you feel the need, you can use a silicon diode/rectifier in series to drop about 0.7v which will mimic a slightly discharged battery pack. A Schottky diode may be better, they. You could try a 3A d i ode in series with the 5V to drop it down to ~4.3V. I think this is a better solution than dropping the voltage down with resistor. unless you. Trying to reduce a car charger from 6v DC to 4.5v DC for to use as a PDA charger. Click to expand… The cheapest would be to put 2 diodes 1N4001 …7 in series.
Reducing the voltage from 5v to 4.5v can be a tricky task, but with the right steps and the right equipment, you can do it quickly and easily. If you’re looking to reduce the voltage from 5v to 4.5v, here are the steps you should follow:
- Collect the necessary materials. You’ll need a voltage regulator, a multimeter, and some soldering tools. Make sure the voltage regulator is rated for 5v.
- Set up the voltage regulator. Connect the regulator to the 5v power source, and use the multimeter to check the output voltage. It should read 4.5v.
- Test the voltage regulator. Turn the power source off and then back on. Check the output voltage again with the multimeter. It should still read 4.5v.
- Connect the voltage regulator to the device. Use the soldering tools to connect the voltage regulator to the device. Make sure the connections are secure and the wires are properly insulated.
- Turn on the power source. Check the output voltage with the multimeter. It should still read 4.5v. If it does, then you’re done!
Reducing the voltage from 5v to 4.5v can be a tricky task, but it’s not impossible. With the right tools and the right steps, you can do it quickly and easily. Just make sure to follow the steps outlined above, and you’ll be reducing the voltage from 5v to 4.5v in no time.
5V to 3.3V Converter | how to use 5v to 3v DC Resistor
How to converter 5 volt to 3.3 volt using resistor 1:How to Make Hot Air Gun from Soldering Iron : youtu.be/U2tuCMckOkk SUBSCRIBE: youtube.com/channel/UCPUPETy0PvcgcdAEnQkqmYA?sub_confirmation=1 Components : -10k resistor X3