How To Remove Door Panel 2013 F150? No pry the small panel behind the rear door handle THen remove the two 10 mm bolts There are two little clips on the side of the door holding it on with one 6mm bolt.
Removing the door panel on a 2013 F150 is a relatively straightforward process that requires a few simple tools. The procedure is the same for both the front and rear doors, so you can use the same steps for all four doors. This guide will explain how to remove the door panel and provide tips to make the job easier.
Before you begin, you should make sure that you have the necessary tools and supplies. You will need a flathead screwdriver, a Phillips head screwdriver, a pair of needle-nose pliers, and a 10mm socket wrench. You may also want to have a towel handy to protect the door panel from scratches and other damage.
Follow these steps to remove the door panel on your 2013 F150:
- Start by opening the door and removing the screws on the side of the door panel. You will need a Phillips head screwdriver for this step. Once the screws are removed, you can use your hands to pull the door panel away from the door frame. Be careful not to pull too hard, as you may damage the panel or the door frame.
- Once you have removed the panel, you will need to disconnect the power window switch. To do this, use a flathead screwdriver to carefully pry the switch away from the panel. Once it is disconnected, you can remove the panel completely.
- Next, you will need to remove the screws that hold the outer door handle in place. Use a 10mm socket wrench to remove the screws. Once you have done this, you can lift the handle away from the door panel.
- Now you need to disconnect the inner door handle. To do this, use a flathead screwdriver to carefully pry the handle away from the panel. Once it is disconnected, you can remove the panel completely.
- Finally, use a pair of needle-nose pliers to disconnect the power window regulator. Once it is disconnected, you can remove the panel completely.
These are the basic steps for removing the door panel on a 2013 F150. Before you start, make sure that you have the necessary tools and supplies. If you are unsure of any of the steps, consult a professional to ensure that the job is done correctly. Additionally, be careful not to damage the door panel or the door frame during the removal process.
Removing the door panel on a 2013 F150 is a relatively simple process that requires only a few basic tools. With the proper preparation and a few simple steps, you can easily remove the door panel and access the interior of the door. By following this guide, you can successfully remove the door panel and make any necessary repairs or modifications to the interior of the door.
2009-2014 Ford F150 Front Door Speaker Replacement- Door Panel Removal Procedure
In this video I walk you through door panel removal so you can get at those door speakers and put some quality ones in there. New R/C Channel R/C Addict Makuloco- youtube.com/channel/UCyKUMl3gkaLYSxpvQjRgWAQ Facebook- Ford Tech Makuloco- facebook.com/pages/Ford-Tech-Makuloco/651813524932940 R/C Addict Makuloco- facebook.com/pages/RC-Addict-Makuloco/1518863088359331?ref=hl