How To Replace Rubber Seal On Front Load Washer Lg? Tricks from a Non-Pro * Removing, Cleaning, Replacing the Rubber Gasket on Front Load Washer Sarah McGlory Home 5.31K subscribers Subscribe 68K views 1.
Replacing the rubber seal on an LG front-load washer can be a tricky task, but with the right tools and a bit of patience, it can be done. This guide will walk you through the process of replacing the rubber seal on an LG front-load washer.
Before you begin, make sure you have the right tools for the job. You will need a Philips head screwdriver, a flat-head screwdriver, a pair of pliers, and some new rubber seal.
Once you have the tools, you can begin. Here are the steps to replacing the rubber seal on an LG front-load washer:
- Remove the front panel of the washer. This can be done by using the Philips head screwdriver to loosen the screws on the panel and then gently lifting it away from the washer.
- Locate the rubber seal. It should be located between the drum and the body of the washer.
- Using the flat-head screwdriver, carefully remove the old rubber seal. Be sure to be gentle, as it is easy to damage the seal if you are too rough.
- Once the old seal is removed, you can install the new one. Place the new seal in the same position as the old one and use the pliers to press it into place.
- Replace the front panel of the washer and secure it with the screws.
And that’s it! You have successfully replaced the rubber seal on your LG front-load washer. It is important to note that if the seal does not seem to be fitting properly, you may need to adjust it slightly using the pliers.
Replacing the rubber seal on an LG front-load washer is a relatively easy task, but it is important to take your time and be careful. With the right tools and a bit of patience, you can have your washer running as good as new in no time.
LG Washer Door Boot Seal Replacement AGM30030702
Buy part AGM30030702 now: repairclinic.com/PartDetail/4961904?TLSID=1873 This video provides step-by-step repair instructions for replacing the washer door boot seal in an LG washer (Model WM4000HBA). The most common reason for replacing this part is if it's missing or broken. Learn how to troubleshoot your washer: repairclinic.com/RepairHelp/Washing-Machine-Repair-Help?TLSID=1873 This replacement video is applicable to the following…
How to remove LG washer Tub Seal "Lock Ring" – FAST & EASY! DIY with Michael Borders 136K subscribers Subscribe 260 Share 55K views 4 years ago If your.