How To Reset A Onn Tablet Back To Factory Settings? Step 1: Turn off your tablet if it’s still not powered on by holding the power tab for 2 to 3 seconds, max. (no need to follow this if the device isn’t turning on in the first. Factory reset your phone On most phones, you can reset your phone through the Settings app. If you can't open your phone's Settings app, you can try factory resetting your.
Are you looking for an easy way to reset your Onn tablet back to its factory settings? Resetting your device can be a great way to start fresh, and this article will guide you through the process.
Before you start, it’s important to note that resetting your Onn tablet will delete all of your personal data, including music, pictures, videos, and applications. You should back up all of your data before performing the reset, otherwise it could be lost forever.
Here’s how to reset your Onn tablet back to its factory settings:
- Open your tablet’s Settings app. On most tablets, you can find this app in the app drawer.
- Scroll down and tap on the “Backup and Reset” option. On some tablets, this option may be located under “Device Settings” or “Advanced”.
- Tap on “Factory Data Reset” and then tap on “Reset Device”. You will be asked to confirm your decision.
- Once you have confirmed your decision, your tablet will begin to reset itself. This process may take a few minutes.
- Once your tablet has finished resetting, you will be prompted to enter your Google account information. This will help you restore any apps and data that you had previously backed up.
After you have completed the reset process, your Onn tablet will be restored to its factory settings. You can then begin to add your own data, such as music, pictures, and applications. If you have any questions or need additional help, you should contact the Onn support team.
Resetting your Onn tablet back to its factory settings can be a great way to start fresh and clear out any unwanted data. Use the steps outlined in this article to reset your tablet and enjoy a brand new device.
How to factory reset Onn tablet remove pin password pattern Watch to the end
Subscribe Here goo.gl/Qp13Qn Camera used Canon T5i amzn.to/2FI0qcX how to reset a onn tablet if you forgot the password