How To Retrieve Deleted Voicemails On Samsung? · 1 Solution LongHiker Epic Samsung Care Ambassador Options 04-18-2022 08:29 AM in Galaxy S Phones @userDrMliEHOsM Voicemail is a carrier provided. On the Galaxy s10 Keypad Screen Tab, press and hold down the 1 key on your cellphone's dial pad to connect to the voicemail system and listen to the optional.
It can be frustrating to have voicemails that you have accidentally deleted. Fortunately, there is a way to retrieve them on your Samsung phone. This article will provide a step-by-step guide on how to retrieve deleted voicemails on Samsung.
Before you start, make sure that your voicemail service provider has a backup of your deleted voicemail. Some providers store deleted voicemails for a period of time, while others do not. Contact your service provider to confirm if they have a backup of your deleted voicemail.
If your service provider does have a backup, follow the steps below to retrieve deleted voicemails on your Samsung phone:
- Open the Phone app on your Samsung phone.
- Tap on the Voicemail icon.
- Tap on the Deleted Messages icon.
- Select the voicemail that you would like to retrieve.
- Tap on the Restore button.
- Your deleted voicemail will now be restored.
If your service provider does not have a backup of your deleted voicemail, you may still be able to retrieve them. You will need to use a third-party data recovery tool to retrieve the deleted voicemails. Here are the steps to retrieve deleted voicemails using a third-party data recovery tool:
- Download and install a data recovery tool on your computer.
- Connect your Samsung phone to your computer.
- Open the data recovery tool and select the type of file that you want to recover (in this case, voicemail).
- Select your Samsung phone as the storage device.
- The data recovery tool will start scanning your phone for deleted files.
- Once the scan is complete, you will be able to preview the deleted voicemails.
- Select the voicemails that you want to recover and click on the Recover button.
- Your deleted voicemails will now be recovered.
By following the steps above, you will be able to retrieve deleted voicemails on your Samsung phone. Make sure to contact your service provider first to confirm if they have a backup of your deleted voicemail, as this will make the process much easier. If not, you can always use a third-party data recovery tool to retrieve the deleted voicemails.
Retrieve Voicemails on Samsung Galaxy devices
Open the Voicemail app and tap the menu. Tap Deleted Voicemails. The app will then show you a list of voicemails available for recovery. 0 Likes Share Reply jsenior.