How To Reverse A Hunter Ceiling Fan? How to reverse a Hunter ceiling fan with no visible reverse switch pt.2. Ceiling Fan Man 96. 1.28K subscribers. Subscribe. 61. Share. 12K views 9 months ago..
Reversing the direction of a fan is an easy way to improve your comfort in any space. You can reverse your Hunter ceiling fan to make sure that you’re getting the best air flow for the season. Whether you want to switch the direction of your fan from downdraft to updraft or vice versa, following these simple instructions will help you get it done in no time.
Before you begin, make sure that you have the correct tools for the job. You’ll need a ladder and a Phillips screwdriver to loosen and tighten the screws. You will also need to locate the reverse switch, which is usually located near the top of the fan. Once you have all the right tools, you can begin to reverse your Hunter ceiling fan.
Here are the steps to follow to reverse a Hunter ceiling fan:
- Turn off the power to the fan. Unplug the fan or turn off the switch at the circuit breaker. This is an important safety measure and should never be skipped.
- Climb up the ladder and locate the reverse switch. It is usually a small toggle switch. Switch the toggle to the opposite direction.
- Using your screwdriver, loosen the screws that hold the fan blades in place. Carefully remove the fan blades from the fan motor.
- Replace the fan blades so that they are spinning in the opposite direction. Tighten the screws to hold the blades in place.
- Turn the power back on and test the fan. Make sure that it is spinning in the opposite direction before you step down from the ladder.
Reversing your Hunter ceiling fan is an easy way to improve your comfort in any space. With just a few simple steps and the right tools, you can have your fan running in the correct direction in no time. Just remember to always turn off the power before you begin and test the fan before you step down from the ladder.
How to reverse a Hunter ceiling fan with no visible reverse switch pt.2
Click the link below to see a different method to reverse the fan with a different remote control. 👇 youtu.be/2AEGf7uW6iA