How To Say 80 In Punjabi? Choose your English to Punjabi translation service. English. Translate files. for $0.07/word. Punjabi. 0 characters. 15000 characters left today. Punjabi Couting from 1 to 100. Going with the demand of our readers, we have provided the counting in Punjabi and English from 1-100. We hope the readers. Punjabi Numbers 61-80. ikahat 61. bahat 62. trehat 63. chaunhat 64. pehant 65. chhehat 66. satahat 67. atahat 68. unattar 69. sattar 70. ikhattar 71. bahattar 72 … ikiasi 81. biasi 82. tariasi 83. churasi 84. pachasi/panjasi 85. chhiasi 86. satasi 87. athasi 88. unanve 89. nabbe 90. ikiannaven 91. bannaven 92. tirianavan 93 …
Punjabi is a language native to the Punjab region located in India and Pakistan. Knowing how to say 80 in Punjabi can be useful if you’re travelling to the region, or if you have friends and family who speak the language. The number 80 in Punjabi is “ਅੱਸੀ” (pronounced ah-see).
If you’re learning Punjabi and want to know how to count to 80, here are some steps you can take to make the process easier:
- Start by memorizing the numbers from 0 to 10. In Punjabi, the numbers 0 to 10 are ਸ਼ੁਨਕ (shoon-kah), ਇੱਕ (eek), ਦੋ (doh), ਤੀਨ (teen), ਚਾਰ (chah-rah), ਪੰਜ (pah-nj), ਛੇ (chay), ਸਤ੍ਰ (sah-trah), ਅੱਠ (ah-th), ਨੌ (now), ਦਸ (dass).
- Once you are comfortable with the numbers 0 to 10, you will want to learn the numbers 11 to 20. In Punjabi, these numbers are ਗੱਲਾਸ (gah-lahs), ਬੱਲੀਸ (bah-lee-s), ਤੇਰਾਸ (tay-rahs), ਚੌਦਾਸ (chow-dahs), ਪੈਂਦਾਸ (pane-dahs), ਸੋਲਹ (so-lah), ਸਤਰਾਸ (sah-trahs), ਐਂਠਾਸ (ay-thahs), ਓਠਾਸ (o-thahs), ਨੀਲਾਸ (neel-lahs).
- If you can master the numbers 11 to 20, you can easily learn the numbers from 20 to 80. To count from 20 to 80, you will need to learn the words ਬੀਸ (bee-sah), ਤੀਸ (tee-sah), ਚੌਬੀਸ (chow-bee-sah), ਪੈਂਤੀਸ (pane-tee-sah), ਸੋਲੀਸ (so-lee-sah), ਸਤਾਰਾ (sah-tah-rah), ਅੱਠੀਸ (ah-thee-sah), ਨੌਬੀਸ (now-bee-sah).
- Once you can count from 0 to 80, you can practice counting aloud to become fluent. Make sure to practice with a Punjabi speaker so you can make sure you are pronouncing the words correctly.
- With time and practice, you will eventually become fluent in Punjabi. You will be able to say 80 in Punjabi with ease and confidence.
Knowing how to say 80 in Punjabi can be helpful if you’re travelling to the region, or if you have friends and family who speak the language. If you practice counting from 0 to 80 in Punjabi, you will eventually become fluent in the language and be able to confidently say 80 in Punjabi.