How To Set Bandwidth Limit In Sophos Xg Firewall? Go to System services > Traffic shaping and click Add. Enter a name. Set Policy association to categories. Set Rule type to Limit. Set Priority to 1. Set Limit. Sophos Firewall: Limit bandwidth for an application. KB-000035656 Jan 17, 2022 0 people found this article helpful. Note: The content of this article has been moved to the.
Sophos XG Firewall is a high-performance, advanced security solution designed to help protect your network from malicious attacks. The Sophos XG Firewall can be configured to set bandwidth limits for user access, ensuring that the bandwidth is not exceeded. This can help to prevent network congestion and ensure that your users have access to the resources they need.
If you want to set a bandwidth limit on your Sophos XG Firewall, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Step 1: Log into the Sophos XG Firewall web interface as an administrator.
- Step 2: Navigate to the “Firewall” section, then select “Bandwidth Management”.
- Step 3: From the “Bandwidth Management” page, select “Add Bandwidth Limit”.
- Step 4: Enter a name for the limit and select the user or group that you want to apply it to.
- Step 5: Enter the maximum download and upload speeds that you want to limit the user or group to.
- Step 6: Click “Save” to apply the settings.
Once you have set the bandwidth limit, it will be applied to the user or group that you specified. You can also use the Sophos XG Firewall to set bandwidth limits on specific applications, as well as to monitor bandwidth usage and view detailed statistics.
Setting bandwidth limits in Sophos XG Firewall is a simple process, and it can help you to ensure that your network is running optimally and that your users have access to the resources they need. With the right configuration, you can ensure that your network is secure and that your bandwidth is not exceeded.
How to Limit internet traffic/Bandwidth on Sophos XG
In this video, I'm going to show you how you can limit internet traffic for end-users on your network on Sophos Xg linkedin.com/in/oyenuga-bowale-9b896797/
Just follow our KB article on setting up bandwidth restrictions on a per user basis, but instead of selecting 'Users' under Policy Association, you will select 'Rule.'.