How To String A Mid High Pocket?
Strings in a lacrosse stick can be a tricky business, and there is no one-size-fits-all way to do it. But there are a few tips and tricks that can help you string a mid-high pocket in your lacrosse stick. The mid-high pocket is a great option for players who want a good balance between control and power in their shots. With these steps, you can have the perfect pocket for your level of play.
First, you’ll need to gather the necessary supplies. You’ll need a lacrosse stick, lacrosse stringing kit, scissors, and a flat surface. Make sure your lacrosse stick is the right size for your age and level of play. The stringing kit should include leathers, shooters, sidewalls, top string, and a mesh pocket.
Once you have all the supplies ready, it’s time to start stringing. Here are the steps for stringing a mid-high pocket:
- Start by attaching the leather to the top of the stick. Secure it firmly with the sidewall strings.
- Attach the mesh pocket to the top of the stick. Use the mesh string to secure it by weaving it through the mesh loops.
- String the bottom of the pocket. Start at the bottom of the stick and weave the mesh string up through the leathers and around the sidewall strings.
- Next, string the top of the pocket. Start at the top of the stick and weave the mesh string down through the leathers and around the sidewall strings.
- Finally, tie off the mesh string and adjust the tension of the pocket. Make sure the pocket is tight enough to hold the ball securely but not so tight that it affects the feel of the stick.
Stringing a mid-high pocket can be a little tricky, but with these steps you can have the perfect pocket for your level of play. Remember to take your time and be careful when stringing your stick. If you need help, don’t be afraid to ask an experienced lacrosse player or coach for advice.
Once you have the perfect pocket strung, you’ll be ready to take your game to the next level. With a mid-high pocket, you’ll have the perfect balance of power and control for a successful lacrosse season.
ECD Mirage Mid High Pocket Stringing Tutorial
Today we will be stringing a rock solid Mid High pocket in the ECD Mirage Head. This Pocket will be great for any Attackman or Midfielder looking to shoot the ball from the outside. Since this is a mid high pocket you should expect a bit more whip than normal if you'd like less whip then string this pocket instead – youtube.com/watch?v=Dtd8vPfB_LA ECD Mirage – Check out the BEST PRICE, User Reviews, and Q&A on Amazon at …