How To Use Bigen Permanent Hair Color? Bigen produces two types of dye: the permanent powder type or the semi-permanent color, meaning you can achieve a plethora of long-lasting or temporary. Bigen™ Speedy Hair Color is in an easy to use cream format, with a special comb (with 2 rows of teeth.) Simply squeeze equal amount of cream from each of the 2 tubes onto.
Bigen Permanent Hair Color is a popular product for coloring your hair. It is easy to use and provides natural-looking results. With the right technique and tools, you can use Bigen Permanent Hair Color to give your hair a new look.
Before you start, it is important to make sure that your hair is properly prepped for the coloring process. Prepare your hair by washing it with a clarifying shampoo, and then use a deep-conditioning mask to nourish and protect your hair. This will ensure that your hair is in good condition before you apply the color.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to use Bigen Permanent Hair Color:
- Mix the Bigen Permanent Hair Color according to the instructions on the package. Make sure that you wear gloves to protect your hands from the color.
- Apply the color to your hair in small sections. Start at the roots, and work your way down to the tips. Make sure that you evenly apply the color to all of your hair.
- Leave the color in your hair for the amount of time recommended on the package. This will vary depending on the shade that you are using. Monitor the coloring process to make sure that the color does not become too dark.
- Once the recommended time has passed, rinse the color out of your hair with cool water. Do not use shampoo or conditioner.
- Dry your hair with a towel and style as desired. The color will last for several weeks before it starts to fade.
Using Bigen Permanent Hair Color is a simple and effective way to change up your look. Make sure to follow the instructions on the package carefully and take the necessary precautions to protect your hair. With a little practice, you can easily achieve salon-quality results from the comfort of your own home.
Bigen Permanent Powder Hair Color Application
Step-by-step instructions on how to mix, apply and process Bigen Powder Hair Color to achieve beautiful, healthy-looking, long-lasting color results. For more product information visit bigen-usa.com
Bigen Semi-Permanent Hair Color – How-to-Use BigenOfficial 3.09K subscribers 185K views 10 years ago Instructional, How-To apply Bigen Semi-Permanent. Apply Bigen Conditioner and rinse. Style as usual. Color will fade gradually with each shampoo. Do not relax hair immediately after coloring. IMPORTANT: Hair color products.