How To Use Dvd Player In Chevy Traverse? Have to burn one and try. The manual says ( The DVD slot is compatable with most CD's, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-Video, DVD+R/RW single layer media along with MP3. We use it mainly for cartoons to keep the kids occupied while driving. The problem I am having is that the DVD player will play only about 20 percent of the DVD's.
Are you looking to learn how to use a DVD player in your Chevy Traverse? If so, you’ve come to the right place! This guide will walk you through the steps of setting up and using a DVD player in your Chevy Traverse.
First, you’ll need to make sure your Traverse is equipped with the necessary components to install and use a DVD player. Your Traverse should be equipped with a built-in DVD player, a built-in LCD screen, and a remote control. If your Traverse does not have these components, you may need to purchase them separately.
Once you’ve confirmed your Traverse is equipped with the necessary components, you’re ready to install your DVD player. To do this, follow these steps:
- Turn off your Traverse’s engine.
- Open the glove compartment and locate the DVD player input.
- Plug in the DVD player to the input. Make sure the connection is secure.
- Close the glove compartment and turn on your Traverse’s engine.
Now that you’ve installed your DVD player, it’s time to use it! To do so, follow these steps:
- Press the “Power” button on the remote control.
- Press the “Source” button on the remote control until the DVD player is selected.
- Insert the DVD into the DVD player.
- The DVD player will begin playing the DVD.
- Press the “Play” button on the remote control to begin playing the DVD.
Now that you know how to use the DVD player in your Chevy Traverse, you’re ready to enjoy your favorite movies! Be sure to familiarize yourself with the remote control before you begin watching your movie, so you know how to control the volume, pause and fast-forward the movie, and more.
Using a DVD player in your Chevy Traverse is easy and allows you to enjoy your favorite movies on the go. Just make sure your Traverse is equipped with the necessary components and follow the steps outlined above. With a bit of practice, you’ll be a pro in no time!
How to use DVD system in your new Chevy Tahoe, Suburban, Traverse, Silverado
This is a quick how to video, on how to use your DVD/Rear Entertainment system in your full sized Chevrolet Vehicle. This video will cover the basics. If you have any questions please feel free to email me [email protected]