How To Use Kestrel 5700 Elite? How To Use a Kestrel 5700 Elite or 5700 Sportsman for Trajectory Comparisons 14,543 views Nov 28, 2016 In this instructional video, Sam demonstrates. How to get started using your Kestrel 5700 Applied Ballistics Meter: Install battery and turn unit on. If you hit the gear button (upper left), you will see you can Mode. For shooting,. Our review features three videos by F-Class John that show how the Kestrel 5700 Elite functions with Applied Ballistics APP software and LiNK connection. This Part I.
Kestrel 5700 Elite is a portable wind meter that allows you to track and measure wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, pressure and other weather conditions. It is easy to use and provides accurate readings, making it a great tool for those interested in gathering data on wind conditions. To get the most out of the Kestrel 5700 Elite and make sure you get accurate readings, it’s important to learn how to use it properly.
Using the Kestrel 5700 Elite is fairly straightforward and easy to do. Here are the steps to using the device:
- First, turn on the Kestrel 5700 Elite by pressing and holding the Power button. This button is located on the top-right side of the device.
- Then, navigate to the Settings menu. This can be accessed by pressing the Menu button, located on the left side of the device.
- Once in the Settings menu, select the “Units” option. This will allow you to select the units you wish to use to measure wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, pressure and other weather conditions.
- After selecting the units, press the Menu button again to return to the main menu. Then, select the Wind Measurement option.
- The Kestrel 5700 Elite will now begin to measure wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, pressure and other weather conditions. The results will be displayed on the screen.
- To end the measurement, press and hold the Power button again. This will turn off the device.
It’s important to note that the Kestrel 5700 Elite is designed to work in a variety of conditions, including high wind speeds and low temperatures. However, it is important to make sure you are using the device in the correct environment and that you are taking accurate readings. If the weather conditions are too extreme, the device may not be able to take accurate readings.
To get the most accurate readings from the Kestrel 5700 Elite, it is important to make sure the device is held in the correct orientation. The device should be held so the wind is flowing directly into the back of the device. This will ensure that the readings will be as accurate as possible.
Using the Kestrel 5700 Elite is a great way to measure wind speed, temperature, relative humidity, pressure and other weather conditions. By following the steps outlined above, you can make sure you are getting the most accurate readings from the device. With the Kestrel 5700 Elite, you can easily track and measure wind conditions, so you can make informed decisions about the weather.
Kestrel 5700 Elite w/ LiNK: Basic Review and How To Set Up
This video covers the initial setting up and a basic review of the Kestrel 5700 Elite Pocket Weather Meter with LiNK. Some differences between the Kestrel 4500 AB and the Kestrel 5700 Elite are shown. It also covers how to set basic memory functions, display options, and how to calibrate the compass. This is the first of a series of how-to videos concerning the Kestrel 5700 Elite that will include Weather, Ballistics, and…