These cute Ice Cream Cone Shots are made out of the bottom of an ice cream cone, filled with a boozy ice cream shot, a creamy milkshake or your favorite cocktail.Print
- 10 Ice cream cones
- 1 c. melted chocolate
- 1/4 c. rainbow nonpareils
- 1 c. vanilla ice cream
- 3 shots Baileys Irish Cream
- whipped cream, for garnish
- Slice off tops of ice cream cones using a serrated knife.
- Dip tops of cones in melted chocolate and use a spoon to coat the bottom of the cones. Dip in nonpareils and transfer to the freezer. Let set until firm, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt ice cream. Stir in Baileys.
- Pour mixture into shots and top with whipped cream.