Choose your favourite nuts and dried fruits in this versatile dairy-free flapjack recipe, or change it up each time you make them – be adventurous!Print
- 140g dairy-free spread
- 140g soft light brown sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 175g rolled oats
- 75g chopped nuts of your choice
- 75g dried fruit (such as raisins, dried cranberries, chopped apricots)
Heat the oven to 160C/140C fan/gas 4 and line a 20cm square baking tin with baking parchment.
- Melt the dairy-free spread, sugar and syrup in a saucepan over a medium heat. Remove from the heat and tip in the oats, chopped nuts and dried fruit. Transfer to the tin, packing the mix in with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 30 – 35 mins until lightly golden and crisp around the edges. Leave to cool in the tin before slicing into squares. Keep in an airtight container for up to three days.