Verdant Thermostat How To Set Heat? How It Works Learn how Verdant thermostats can cut your guestroom energy bills by up to 40%. Want to Learn More? Book a Demo Fill in the details in the form below to have a. Verdant Thermostat Manual VX Model. BEFORE YOU BEGIN DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE INSTALLATION LOCATION FOR THE THERMOSTAT. THE. IN ORDER TO ENABLE THIS MODE THE THERMOSTAT “EQUIPMENT SETTINGS” MUST BE SET TO COOL ONLY – “200” OR “201”. Use the “Up” and “Down” buttons to.
The Verdant Thermostat is a user-friendly device that can be easily programmed to adjust the temperature in your home. Setting the heat on the device is relatively straightforward and can be done in a matter of minutes. Below are the steps to help you get started.
- Begin by pressing the “Program” button on the Verdant Thermostat. This will bring up the Programming Menu.
- Select “Heat” from the menu. This will bring up the Heat Settings screen.
- Set the Heat Target Temperature by using the “+” and “-” buttons on the right side of the screen. This will set the target temperature that you want the thermostat to reach.
- Set the Heat Cycle Rate by pressing the “+” and “-” buttons on the left side of the screen. This will adjust the amount of time it takes for the thermostat to reach the target temperature.
- Press the “OK” button to save your settings. This will return you to the Programming Menu.
- Press the “Done” button to exit the Programming Menu and return to the main screen.
That’s it! You have now successfully set the heat on your Verdant Thermostat. If you need to make any further changes, you can always go back into the Programming Menu and adjust the settings. It is important to remember that the temperature and cycle rate you set will be the default settings until you make any changes.
The Verdant Thermostat is a great way to keep your home comfortable and efficient. By taking the time to set the heat on the device, you can save energy and money while still enjoying a comfortable temperature in your home.
Verdant Thermostat Override/Hack
In this video I will show how to bypass the limits on a Verdant thermostat.